11.04.2009

Not-so-Swedish Meatballs



5 cans cream of mushroom soup
1 soup can of water
1/3 cup dried minced onion
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon black pepper (I used 2 teaspoons)
3 lbs frozen meatballs (I used 4lbs because I couldn't find either a 3 lb bag or a 6 lb bag in my grocery store.  Worked just fine.)
1 large (16 oz) package wide egg noodles

Coat crockpot or large roasting pan with cooking spray. I forgot to do this and it wasn't the end of the world.

Stir together first 6 ingredients in crockpot or pan.  Mix in frozen meatballs, making sure the tops are covered with sauce.

Cook in crockpot on low for 6-7 hours or in tightly covered roasting pan @ 350F for 5-6 hours.

Half an hour before cooking time is up, prepare egg noodles.

Serve meatballs with lots of sauce over noodles.  We also had a green salad and garlic bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment