11.10.2022

The Best App

I simply couldn't let another day go by without sharing this app with the world. I have used it for my grocery list for quite sometime. All of the family has access to it and changes made (additions and deletions) are updated real time. That makes it super easy to split up in the grocery store and have 2-3 of us knock out the list pretty quickly. Another perk to the grocery list is it sorts the items you add automatically by where they are found in the store! WOW!

Now, as amazing as that portion of it is, the Meal Planning & Recipes are equally as fabulous! You have to pay a small annual fee to have access to these features, but it is so worth it. I can't say enough good about this app. I have access to it on my MacMini at work, my iPad and my phone. Because of this, I am never in a place where I can't access any information I need. Meal planning is a HUGE part of my life with a family of 6 that includes 4 teens heavily involved in extra-curricular activities.

Check it out! You won't regret it.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment