8.10.2022

Mexican Corn Dip


 

Alright y'all, this is a family favorite of ours. It was recently requested by my daughter and yes, I know this is not a glamourous photo of it. We were so anxious to dig into it that I didn't get a photo when it looked much more appetizing. We eat it with Frito's Scoops. Try it! You'll love it. And it's great to take to a party!

MEXICAN CORN DIP

Get this:
2 cans Del Monte Southwest Whole kernel Corn
8 oz mayo
8 oz sour cream
3 tbsp Accent (yes, I know this is terrible for you and it's a buncha salt and MSG...shut it...it's the only thing I use it in)
4-8 oz chopped jalapenos
3 cups of shredded cheese (I use the fiesta blend at Wal-Mart)

Do this:
Mix all ingredients together reserving a bit of cheese to put on top for garnish.

That's it y'all. It's always better after it sits a while in the fridge (obviously you have to keep it refrigerated) and it gets a little bit hotter every day. It will last as long as the earliest expiration date on the products you used.

I'd love to hear a report if you make it.




No comments:

Post a Comment