1.06.2022

What's for dinner?



So, I haven't posted to this blog in almost 5 years!!! I decided it was way past time to get back to it. The main reason I created this blog was for my children to be able to access my recipes when I'm unavailable or when I'm gone (just keeping it real).

I pray you and yours are in good health, you had an amazing Christmas and a fabulous new year celebration. Now let's get to it.

This week's menu:

Monday - lasagna, caesar salad & garlic bread

Tuesday - poppy seed chicken, green beans & creamed sweet potatoes

Wednesday - We always eat at church on Wednesday nights and I have nothing to do with the menu there. Last night it was spaghetti and garlic bread.

Thursday - crockpot corn & potato chowder...This is a new recipe I'm trying out. If it's one that proves to be enjoyed by my family, then I plan to share it here.

Friday - buffet...In our family, on "buffet" night, we get everything out of the refrigerator that is edible (usually all the leftovers from the meals I've cooked the last few night). No one is allowed to make anything different from the leftovers since the goal here is to use up the food we already have prepared. I can't stand to throw food away, so if there's a fridge full of food, then I'm not going to cook more.

Saturday & Sunday - I'll be out of town for a couple of days, so the DH and the kids are on their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment